Cartoon Network

13 November 2013

Re: [DIY] Soldering iron

 

Hi Joan, I have a small one that was included in a class I took last year, I'm sure it's very inexpensive but works well.   The class was given by a big bead/jewelry shop and designed to teach you to use the soldering iron for jewelry so not sure it's big enough for anything else.  It's a Popular Mechanics brand and just 30 watts. Liquid flux, Rosin Core Solder, a stand for the hot iron and one to hold the item you're on were also part of our supplies along with brushes etc and we made several pieces of jewelry.  I thought I might get a better one later on but this has worked out fine.  








__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (5)
Recent Activity:
Please send decorating questions to Interior Motives List - to subscribe send an email to: Interior_Motives-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment