Cartoon Network

25 May 2014

[DIY] Ceiling fan pull cord

 

Not sure how this happened.  My cleaning ladies came today and now my ceiling fan has no pull cord to adjust the speed on the fan.  Right now it is stuck on low and I want it on high.  Does someone on this group know of a way I can fix this?  Is there a trick to getting this fixed without having to dismantle the fan?  It is just one of the chain-type pull cords and now only one ball is left in the opening.  There is no way I can actually pull it at all.  Would love some suggestions as to how to fix this.


Ande--getting hot now in NC

__._,_.___

Posted by: westande@gmail.com
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)
Please send decorating questions to Interior Motives List - to subscribe send an email to: Interior_Motives-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment