Cartoon Network

04 May 2014

Re: [DIY] Never Had a Problem Like This Before

 

Check on YouTube, how to replace the toilet bowel gasket.
Lee

Sent from my iPad

On May 3, 2014, at 11:01 AM, Jeanne Johnson <jjohnson@iwu.edu> wrote:

 

Hi All:

Well, I hope I can explain this one. My toilet, when flushed, leaks
a small amount of water between the tank and the back of the toilet
(part behind where the seat attaches)
and as soon as it starts filling back up it stops. I would say it
isn't more than a tablespoon or so.

It does not leak at all at any other time. I checked the bottom of
the tank and there is not a crack. I can find nothing else wrong but
then again I don't know what to be looking for.

Anyone ever had anything like this? Do I need a new toilet? This
one is in really great condition otherwise but I guess not if I am
having this problem.

Hope someone can help before I call a plumber.

Jeanne

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (2)

Please send decorating questions to Interior Motives List - to subscribe send an email to: Interior_Motives-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment