Cartoon Network

30 May 2014

[DIY] how do I separate two cookie sheets stuck together?

 

Hi, Last weekend I bought two new nonstick cookie sheets. I brought them home from the store and put both of them together into the cupboard where they stayed until this afternoon when I really wanted to use both of them.  However, they were both firmly stuck together.  I could not even get a knife edge in between them to pry them apart.  Anybody got any good ideas for separating them?  Thanks.  Joyce

__._,_.___

Posted by: joycekeay@comcast.net
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)
Please send decorating questions to Interior Motives List - to subscribe send an email to: Interior_Motives-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment