Cartoon Network

22 June 2014

[DIY] Re: Bed Bugs

 

I'm in Virginia. It's been unseasonably hot lately. We got up to 99 degrees last week.
It's cooled off but we get really hot in summer. Thank you guys for all the replies and advice. I may just replace the bag. It's the smallest of the set and by itself is almost $200. I won't ask her to replace it because I'm hoping my friendship is worth more than the suitcase. I don't think she can afford it and why perpetuate the offense.  Ugh!!!  I will learn from this lesson.
Thanks again.

__._,_.___

Posted by: Bruce and Valerie Swartz <vswartz5@gmail.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (7)
Please send decorating questions to Interior Motives List - to subscribe send an email to: Interior_Motives-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment