Cartoon Network

22 June 2014

Re: [DIY] Bed Bugs

 

Yes. You got to let it bake in severe temps. That's advice from the great Dr. Weil himself. 

Sent from my iPhone

On Jun 21, 2014, at 10:34 PM, "David Cox dcwired@att.net [DoIt_Yourself]" <DoIt_Yourself@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

 

I never thought of a good use for Texas or the Southwest's heat before.  Good thinking.

On 6/21/2014 7:54 PM, Frank Ruggiero frankruggiero@me.com [DoIt_Yourself] wrote:
 

Get it back from her, and put it in a car trunk. Are you in an area where it will get extremely warm? It has to be put in something that gets extremely hot to kill the bugs.



Frank Ruggiero
516-532-2210

On Jun 21, 2014, at 8:31 PM, vswartz5@gmail.com [DoIt_Yourself] <DoIt_Yourself@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

I loaned a rather expensive suitcase to a friend going out of town Friday. She text me last night and said the hotel she was in has bed bugs. Should I just tell her to keep the suitcase? Have no idea what to do with it if it has bugs or eggs. I'm kind of ticked because this was a nice and fairly expensive set of luggage.
Thanks





__._,_.___

Posted by: Frank Ruggiero <frankruggiero@me.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (5)
Please send decorating questions to Interior Motives List - to subscribe send an email to: Interior_Motives-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment