Cartoon Network

22 June 2014

RE: [DIY] Bed Bugs

 

BURN IT!  I saw an episode of "Infested!" and according to them the only thing that gets rid of them is heat over 150 degrees.  I wouldn't risk it.  If she's a friend, she'll offer to buy you a replacement.
 
Tell her to trash her clothes and buy new stuff when she leaves the hotel.  And to report the hotel to the health department.
 

To: DoIt_Yourself@yahoogroups.com
From: DoIt_Yourself@yahoogroups.com
Date: Sat, 21 Jun 2014 17:31:04 -0700
Subject: [DIY] Bed Bugs

 
I loaned a rather expensive suitcase to a friend going out of town Friday. She text me last night and said the hotel she was in has bed bugs. Should I just tell her to keep the suitcase? Have no idea what to do with it if it has bugs or eggs. I'm kind of ticked because this was a nice and fairly expensive set of luggage.
Thanks




__._,_.___

Posted by: Ron Johnson <l0c0l0b0@hotmail.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (3)
Please send decorating questions to Interior Motives List - to subscribe send an email to: Interior_Motives-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment