Cartoon Network

23 June 2014

REDUX Re: [DIY] Bed Bugs

 

I don't mean to sound snobby in this response, but ya know, today, friends are
not what they used to be it seems, I am down to 4 very very close friends
who are like family to me...so I am biased...here goes:

Bottom line in my book, you loaned a very nice piece of expemsiove luggage
in good condition, with no bed bugs.

They owe you a new case. Period. All you need is one egg and you're major infected.

Their responsibility...these days when we travel
I ask to see room first and inspect prior to occupying, I have pair of higher
power mag glasses and check seams of the bed ...we also decided to stick
to Hilton/Embassy suites where ever we travel as they guarantee no bed bugs
and will replace any items provably infected from any of their rooms...friends should
treat each other no less than that...

My friends, including my own actions, would ethically compel
me to return in same condition, if not better, is the bottom line.

Best,

Rich and Kate...New York, Japan, China and most of Europe with no bed bugs!!



 
____________________




Forever bonded We Band of Brothers
 
\

Ad Inexplorata; De oppresso liber


From: "vswartz5@gmail.com [DoIt_Yourself]" <DoIt_Yourself@yahoogroups.com>
To: DoIt_Yourself@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Saturday, June 21, 2014 5:31 PM
Subject: [DIY] Bed Bugs

 
I loaned a rather expensive suitcase to a friend going out of town Friday. She text me last night and said the hotel she was in has bed bugs. Should I just tell her to keep the suitcase? Have no idea what to do with it if it has bugs or eggs. I'm kind of ticked because this was a nice and fairly expensive set of luggage.
Thanks



__._,_.___

Posted by: Mountain Master <mountain953346@yahoo.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (10)
Please send decorating questions to Interior Motives List - to subscribe send an email to: Interior_Motives-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment