Cartoon Network

23 June 2014

Re: [DIY] Re: Bed Bugs

 


Bedbugs aren't immortal. My household has gotten them from time to time, with the uncommon places that we travel, and we take a pretty relaxed view of them. Sure, we kill them off when we get them, but when we do they stay dead until someone else brings more home a couple of years later.

If it's just a suitcase you're worried about, do what we do: set off a bug bomb in a black plastic bag, slide the open suitcase inside, close it with a twist tie, leave it outdoors in the sun for a week or two, then dump the case out and let it air, still outside, for a couple more weeks. No bugs, no smell, very little fuss.



On 6/22/2014 8:40 AM, Bruce and Valerie Swartz vswartz5@gmail.com [DoIt_Yourself] wrote:
 
I'm in Virginia. It's been unseasonably hot lately. We got up to 99 degrees last week.
It's cooled off but we get really hot in summer. Thank you guys for all the replies and advice. I may just replace the bag. It's the smallest of the set and by itself is almost $200. I won't ask her to replace it because I'm hoping my friendship is worth more than the suitcase. I don't think she can afford it and why perpetuate the offense.  Ugh!!!  I will learn from this lesson.
Thanks again.

__._,_.___

Posted by: Kathryn Berck <ksrberck@prodigy.net>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (11)
Please send decorating questions to Interior Motives List - to subscribe send an email to: Interior_Motives-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment