Cartoon Network

07 October 2015

[DIY] Old Bath/Shower updating

 

Hi everyone!
I'm moving into a mother-in-law suite that was built in 1952. The entire place needs updating, and I have a handle on it all I think except for what to do in the upstairs bathroom/shower.
Aside from just being outdated, I'm pretty sure that there is lead in the bathtub, that might leach. I'm thinking that for right now I want to paint the bathtub and paint the back or at least replace the backsplash or whatever it is called. I don't have the money to replace it right now, because I'm in painting the entire place in updating plumbing fixtures and light fixtures and doors. About to go online for some ideas, and I will probably hit my local hardware store and Home Depot, but please give me any ideas! If I can figure out how to load a picture, I will. FYI, I am decorating and updating the rest of the placeFrench cottage style.

__._,_.___

Posted by: patriceheine@yahoo.com
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)
Please send decorating questions to Interior Motives List - to subscribe send an email to: Interior_Motives-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment