Cartoon Network

30 October 2015

[DIY] Washer problem

 

 I have an apartment building with 6 units.  We put in a coin-operated Whirlpool washer and dryer for their convenience. 
 
I got a notice last night, and confirmed it this morning that when on large, the wash cycle fills all the way up but the rinse cycle only filled half way.  I checked in a book I have on washer repair and it does mention anything like this.
 
I assume the sensor for the wash cycle is also used on the rinse.
 
Does anyone have an idea what's happening?

__._,_.___

Posted by: Ron Johnson <l0c0l0b0@hotmail.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)
Please send decorating questions to Interior Motives List - to subscribe send an email to: Interior_Motives-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment