Cartoon Network

04 October 2015

Re: [DIY] Re: Running Electricity to shed

 

For me walmart and Amazon has the best deals on extension cords.    I doubt I will ever

justify the effort and cost to do the underground burial route with permit hassles etc when
all I have to do is keep the extension cord out of the way of the lawnmower.  For parts of the
route I went overhead from tree limb to tree limb.  Dont cheap out as you are saving a bunch
already.... DO get the 10 ga cord.

__._,_.___

Posted by: 2scott@bellsouth.net
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (14)
Please send decorating questions to Interior Motives List - to subscribe send an email to: Interior_Motives-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment