Cartoon Network

30 October 2015

Re: [DIY] Washer problem

 

Unless there has been some major change, both cycles use the same water column sensor.  I serviced Whirlpool for years and this is a first.

Flat_Land Dale
Ron Johnson l0c0l0b0@hotmail.com [DoIt_Yourself] wrote:
 

 I have an apartment building with 6 units.  We put in a coin-operated Whirlpool washer and dryer for their convenience. 
 
I got a notice last night, and confirmed it this morning that when on large, the wash cycle fills all the way up but the rinse cycle only filled half way.  I checked in a book I have on washer repair and it does mention anything like this.
 
I assume the sensor for the wash cycle is also used on the rinse.
 
Does anyone have an idea what's happening?




Avast logo

This email has been checked for viruses by Avast antivirus software.
www.avast.com


__._,_.___

Posted by: Dale Schoepflin <dalu@hbcomm.net>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (2)
Please send decorating questions to Interior Motives List - to subscribe send an email to: Interior_Motives-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment