Cartoon Network

15 October 2015

[DIY] Re: Mouse/mice in garage pantry

 

I have considerable experience with mice. I had to sterilize my knife drawer seven times one winter. Snap traps simply did not work. They take the bait and walk away. Glue traps were pushed out of the way if the space allowed for it. I've also found toes in them. Two things worked: poison bait and good mousers. Now that I have the cats, I don't put out bait anymore. And bait didn't work fast enough for my biblical mouse invasion. The cats caught over ten mice last winter in our house, mostly in the time between Thanksgiving and Christmas.

Marianne

__._,_.___

Posted by: Odd Doll <odddoll@gmail.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (7)
Please send decorating questions to Interior Motives List - to subscribe send an email to: Interior_Motives-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment