Cartoon Network

18 November 2012

[DIY] Re: Eaves

 

Thx. I think you refer to backerrod. Thats sounds like a good option.

Well I want to update you all on this gutter situation that turned out quite good. It was my visual inspection and newness to this area that caused the wrong diagnosis on my part. Hope it helps anyone else. I asked DH to take care of the gutter problem as I perceived it to be. He found sludge causing the gap behind the gutter. But theres still a gap below the drip edge right? Well That sludge had caused the spikes to pull out some, so now the gutter could be lifted up and under the drip edge and he then hammered the spikes in. Easier than I thought. Yeah! This should surely eliminate water at my foundation, and the raindrops on the window trim which was quite noisy.

--- In DoIt_Yourself@yahoogroups.com, "Aki" <01dyna@...> wrote:

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (13)
Recent Activity:
Please send decorating questions to Interior Motives List - to subscribe send an email to: Interior_Motives-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment