Cartoon Network

21 November 2012

RE: [DIY] Re: Paint & Primer Combo

 

For me, I get the combo only as a little extra protection.  I still put two coats of primer (if needed) and two coats of paint.  It is a little more expensive, but I want the paint to last a little longer than normal (I have rentals).  For that reason I always use exterior in the bathrooms because I don't trust the tenants to keep the fan on or air the bathroom out after they shower or bathe.

I think the combo is really designed for putting the same color ontop as the original color; not as touch-up, but a complete paint job.

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (4)
Recent Activity:
Please send decorating questions to Interior Motives List - to subscribe send an email to: Interior_Motives-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment