Cartoon Network

26 November 2012

RE: [DIY] Changing Oil:

 

I don't know if I would of done this 30 years ago since oil technology was pretty primitive

back then but now, heck yeah.

 

I have a Harley and I change the oil at the end of the season regardless of the miles ridden but

that's just because I don't want dirty oil sitting in my engine all winter.

 

-aki

 

 

From: DoIt_Yourself@yahoogroups.com [mailto:DoIt_Yourself@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Dale S
Sent: Sunday, November 25, 2012 3:41 PM
To: DoIt_Yourself@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [DIY] Changing Oil:

 

 

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (2)
Recent Activity:
Please send decorating questions to Interior Motives List - to subscribe send an email to: Interior_Motives-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment