Cartoon Network

26 November 2012

Re: [DIY] Hot Circuit Breaker

 

Get an amprobe and check the circuit current draw. But if it were me I'd change out the breaker in any case.  I suspect that you are drawing current that is near to the trip limit of the breaker in which case you need to unload a portion of the circuit load.  You may be living dangerous.
Dale in the Flatlands.      
Ron Johnson wrote:
 

I have a circuit breaker that gets hot before shutting off.  The only time I've had hot circuit breakers was when there was arcing.  But this is not the case.  Usually, a circuit breaker will trip, withotu getting ihot. 

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (2)
Recent Activity:
Please send decorating questions to Interior Motives List - to subscribe send an email to: Interior_Motives-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment