Cartoon Network

30 January 2013

Re: [DIY] Revolving corner cabinet

 

Thanks Steve, I've always thought of Lazy Susan's as table top items but that brought up options for the hardware rather than the entire cabinet.  There are even hardware packets.  Now I just have to study the options and see if I can figure out how it's done.



On Jan 29, 2013, at 9:26 PM, Steve Wilson wrote:

 

Isn't that called a lazy susan? That's what my Mom always called it. Do a search for lazy susan and you'll see all kinds of hardware for them.
Steve

On 1/29/2013 7:18 PM, Jan Flood wrote:
 

Previously I have had the corner base cabinets with shelves that revolved with the door, making easy access to both shelves....or the type where each shelf revolves individually.  What I have now has a hinged corner door and when opened the shelves revolve together - which makes it hard to access the bottom shelf.  I would like to somehow fix what I have so each shelf revolves individually....is this possible?  Everything I've found on-line is either what I have or you have to buy the entire cabinet unit.  Anyone ever done this or have an idea of how to "adjust" the mechanism?



__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (3)
Recent Activity:
Please send decorating questions to Interior Motives List - to subscribe send an email to: Interior_Motives-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment