Cartoon Network

30 January 2013

Re: [DIY] Revolving corner cabinet

 

Isn't that called a lazy susan? That's what my Mom always called it. Do a search for lazy susan and you'll see all kinds of hardware for them.
Steve

On 1/29/2013 7:18 PM, Jan Flood wrote:
 

Previously I have had the corner base cabinets with shelves that revolved with the door, making easy access to both shelves....or the type where each shelf revolves individually.  What I have now has a hinged corner door and when opened the shelves revolve together - which makes it hard to access the bottom shelf.  I would like to somehow fix what I have so each shelf revolves individually....is this possible?  Everything I've found on-line is either what I have or you have to buy the entire cabinet unit.  Anyone ever done this or have an idea of how to "adjust" the mechanism?


__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (2)
Recent Activity:
Please send decorating questions to Interior Motives List - to subscribe send an email to: Interior_Motives-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment