Cartoon Network

27 January 2013

Re: [DIY] Re: Light Bulb Socket

 

Thanks Lauren, I have replaced the ones in the den and my workroom -- not sure now what they are but are brighter.  However, any overhead light will throw shadows and I need light in front of me.  I had floodlights installed around the perimeter of the room in our last home, so could use them all or just one section.  Electricians don't come cheap, I paid several hundred dollars to have my kiln plugs wired in here - in the garage a few feet from the box - a fairly simple job - and that was with the senior citizen discount, LOL.  I don't have a problem paying for good work  but these days we have to pick and choose what's most important.  I'm making notes about this discussion so I can make better comparisons when I buy bulbs again.


As it happens, we have a very large family style kitchen - it could easily be two rooms - the center island is 7x3', counter height, has several outlets, is in the center of the room with 6 floodlights overhead so it makes a great work area :)  I can cook and work at the same time; DH doesn't mind and a little clay in your food never hurt anyone, right?  

Would that we were 20 years younger, still have two incomes and live where we could build an addition ourselves.  


__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (26)
Recent Activity:
Please send decorating questions to Interior Motives List - to subscribe send an email to: Interior_Motives-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment