Cartoon Network

25 January 2013

[DIY] Small shelf

 

I bought sanded plywood to cut a shelf for under my stove, its about 1/2" I didnt need it too heavy but not floppy like masonite or 1/4". Well I cut it with circular to size and also used jigsaw to make notch for pipe but unexpectedly found it did split a bit. I sanded down with orbital and by hand so its fine but not best looking wood. What should I have gotten? I didnt want it too heavy and as you buy harder woods they dont come in 1/4" or even 1/2" right?

Also I angled one end to allow for taller mixer on that side, so it is supported by only one shelf pin, does anyone have tip to better support this narrower end?

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)
Recent Activity:
Please send decorating questions to Interior Motives List - to subscribe send an email to: Interior_Motives-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment