Cartoon Network

27 January 2013

Re: [DIY] Old Light bulb

 

Probably, but definitely HID (high intensity discharge).  These are street or parking lot type bulbs requiring a specific ballast to operate.
It is worth apx. $20.



On 1/26/2013 1:43 PM, Steve Wilson wrote:
 

It looks like a metal halide bulb.
Steve

On 1/26/2013 10:54 AM, Mikeneeb@aol.com wrote:
 
  Hi all, I noticed a lot of talk about light bulbs recently and thought I would ask the group a question. I realize that this is not actually a Do it yourself question, so excuse me if I annoy any one.


__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (4)
Recent Activity:
Please send decorating questions to Interior Motives List - to subscribe send an email to: Interior_Motives-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment