Cartoon Network

31 January 2013

Re: [DIY] Weather link?

 

Not sure about for the desktop but I use the following extension for Mozilla Firefox.

http://www.getforecastfox.com/

You can customize the zip code, weather icons, number of days displayed as well as the weather features listed (temp, winds, UV Index, Precipitation amongst others....heck even moon phases). I like the mini pop up radar.

Accuweather.com feeds the information to that extension. 

When I look up weather through a site, I like the layout of weather.com .  When I'm looking up hurricane stuff, I go to wunderground.com .

On Wed, Jan 30, 2013 at 7:39 PM, John and Carmen Stuart <johnandcarmen@bellsouth.net> wrote:
 

What is the best weather link to keep on my desktop?

I have saved that wind map, It's wonderful!
'carmen
~~~~
!

On Jan 30, 2013, at 7:21 PM, Dale S wrote:

 

Here is a pic, I grabbed off the screen about 10 minutes ago, it this not wild?



__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (13)
Recent Activity:
Please send decorating questions to Interior Motives List - to subscribe send an email to: Interior_Motives-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment