Cartoon Network

26 April 2013

[DIY] Inexpensive Bathroom Backsplash ideas???

 

I am revamping my bathroom on a shoestring budget. I want a nice backsplash for the sink area because the mirror that was there before really left some ugly marks on the existing treatments that I am NOT re-do-ing...I want to cover it up. I'm talking maybe total 4 square feet, needs to be able to be cut to size and shape. I don't want real tile. I would like to be able to do the whole backsplash thing for under $100. I have no idea where to look, as I am new to the whole decorating thing...please help me out with some pointers. Thank you!

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)
Recent Activity:
Please send decorating questions to Interior Motives List - to subscribe send an email to: Interior_Motives-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
MARKETPLACE


.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment