Cartoon Network

21 April 2013

[DIY] Re: need tips on removing spray popcorn fr ceiling and finding inexpensive paint

 

You can look on craigslist, too, if your in the vicinity of a larger city. I know in Sacramento there are always contractors selling off pallets of paint. Hope you want white!

Marianne

--- In DoIt_Yourself@yahoogroups.com, Lee Griffith <ldgriff@...> wrote:
>
> Hi,
>
> I don't know what part of the country you live in, but you might check to see if there is a Restore, run by Habitat for Humanity, that often sells at a fraction of retail price, left over paint from larger projects, housing parts, etc. We had one in Sacramento from where you could obtain new, surplus parts for minimal expenditure. They had gallons of paint for sale that were sold rather than dumped.
>
> Just a thought, when you are on a limited budget and are not too picky about paint colors.
>
> -Lee
>
> On Apr 20, 2013, at 9:58 PM, T S <cutipi_ddiesel@...> wrote:
>
> > I'm a new owner of a really old house. There are hundreds of projects on the horizon. Anyway, I'm on an almost nonexistent budget and wondered if anyone knows where/brand/how to get inexpensive but not cheap interior paint. I want to start with the living room first. I have small pets and kids, so I need something that I can clean easily. I've looked on This Old House, but that stuff is expensive. Wanted to get info from actual people that have used the products. Thanks!
> >
> >
>

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (3)
Recent Activity:
Please send decorating questions to Interior Motives List - to subscribe send an email to: Interior_Motives-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
MARKETPLACE


.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment