Cartoon Network

21 April 2013

Re: [DIY] refrigerator freezer

 

As you say, the freezer needs to be @ 0 degrees .  Up to 10 is OK, but not 20.
When it goes into defrost, the temp. will rise possibly above freezing from 20.
That's how the ice on the coils is removed, by heating them to melt the ice.
Maybe the food is melting, forming moisture, then forming ice when the freezer
cools back down.



On 4/21/2013 7:13 AM, Salvatore wrote:
 

I'm having a problem with my freezer. I don't know if it's to cold or not cold enough. Couple months ago a serviceman came and reset temperature my food was getting freezer burnt. There are still ice crystal's in my food bags. He told me long as i can dip ice cream it's ok. I have a thermoneter and it reads 20 degrees.I replaced the bad food and still getting ice crystal's in the bags. I know that a freezer should be at 0 degrees and the ref about 38 to 40. Where i live i guess they don't want to give a new ref. I keep telling them something is not right. i have even double bag my food.

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (2)
Recent Activity:
Please send decorating questions to Interior Motives List - to subscribe send an email to: Interior_Motives-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
MARKETPLACE


.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment