Cartoon Network

21 April 2013

[DIY] refrigerator freezer

 

I'm having a problem with my freezer. I don't know if it's to cold or not cold enough. Couple months ago a serviceman came and reset temperature my food was getting freezer burnt. There are still ice crystal's in my food bags. He told me long as i can dip ice cream it's ok. I have a thermoneter and it reads 20 degrees.I replaced the bad food and still getting ice crystal's in the bags. I know that a freezer should be at 0 degrees and the ref about 38 to 40. Where i live i guess they don't want to give a new ref. I keep telling them something is not right. i have even double bag my food.

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)
Recent Activity:
Please send decorating questions to Interior Motives List - to subscribe send an email to: Interior_Motives-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
MARKETPLACE


.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment