Cartoon Network

26 April 2013

[DIY] Re: Inexpensive Bathroom Backsplash ideas???

 



At the big box stores, Lowes, Home Depot, there are what looks like tin ceiling panels but are plastic. they come in many colors, and are abut 18 inches by 24. Apply with tube adhesive. They are only 20.00 per sheet. A couple of sheets would probably cover sufficiently.

--- In DoIt_Yourself@yahoogroups.com, "T S" <cutipi_ddiesel@...> wrote:
>
> I am revamping my bathroom on a shoestring budget. I want a nice backsplash for the sink area because the mirror that was there before really left some ugly marks on the existing treatments that I am NOT re-do-ing...I want to cover it up. I'm talking maybe total 4 square feet, needs to be able to be cut to size and shape. I don't want real tile. I would like to be able to do the whole backsplash thing for under $100. I have no idea where to look, as I am new to the whole decorating thing...please help me out with some pointers. Thank you!
>

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (2)
Recent Activity:
Please send decorating questions to Interior Motives List - to subscribe send an email to: Interior_Motives-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
MARKETPLACE


.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment