Cartoon Network

26 April 2013

RE: [DIY] Inexpensive Bathroom Backsplash ideas???

 

Ay Lowe's (and I'm sure at Home Depot and other home repair stores) there are water proof paneling that can be glued onto the wall by Loctite.   I have done whole shower areas with it and had no problem with the paneling. 
 
You can use the paneling near the countertops for around $50 (that are designed for making your own countertop) or, better yet, by the molding area (designed for bathrooms and kitchens) for less than $20.  Guess which ones I use?
 

To: DoIt_Yourself@yahoogroups.com
From: cutipi_ddiesel@yahoo.com
Date: Fri, 26 Apr 2013 04:44:44 +0000
Subject: [DIY] Inexpensive Bathroom Backsplash ideas???

 
I am revamping my bathroom on a shoestring budget. I want a nice backsplash for the sink area because the mirror that was there before really left some ugly marks on the existing treatments that I am NOT re-do-ing...I want to cover it up. I'm talking maybe total 4 square feet, needs to be able to be cut to size and shape. I don't want real tile. I would like to be able to do the whole backsplash thing for under $100. I have no idea where to look, as I am new to the whole decorating thing...please help me out with some pointers. Thank you!


__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (3)
Recent Activity:
Please send decorating questions to Interior Motives List - to subscribe send an email to: Interior_Motives-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
MARKETPLACE


.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment