Cartoon Network

21 April 2013

[DIY] Re: need tips on removing spray popcorn fr ceiling and finding inexpensive paint

 

Go to any paint store and ask for "MISTINTS" which are just minor color screw-ups but nothing wrong with the paint. You should be able to negotiate to about $3-5/gal. or free. Painting Contractors have a BUNCH of extras left over from jobs...try a friendly one...usually..free if YOU ASK NICELY!

--- In DoIt_Yourself@yahoogroups.com, "T S" <cutipi_ddiesel@...> wrote:
>
> I'm a new owner of a really old house. There are hundreds of projects on the horizon. Anyway, I'm on an almost nonexistent budget and wondered if anyone knows where/brand/how to get inexpensive but not cheap interior paint. I want to start with the living room first. I have small pets and kids, so I need something that I can clean easily. I've looked on This Old House, but that stuff is expensive. Wanted to get info from actual people that have used the products. Thanks!
>

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (4)
Recent Activity:
Please send decorating questions to Interior Motives List - to subscribe send an email to: Interior_Motives-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
MARKETPLACE


.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment