Cartoon Network

01 May 2013

[DIY] Re: Car Rug Cleaner

 

go to wally world, get their cheapest rug cleaner in a spray can.
don't be chency, remember it's cheap. scrub with a small rather stiff brush while wet. let dry and vacuum. at least this always works for me. with 2 small grandkids, i get lots of "colored stuff" on my truck carpet. so far this has worked and not changed the color of the carpet.
incidently all that snow you had is now water here in southeast missouri, and we have feet not inches too much...............

--- In DoIt_Yourself@yahoogroups.com, "nan8136" <nanmaas@...> wrote:
>
> Since it was finally nice and sunny today I decided to clean my car's interior. There is some white crud on the grey rug from road salt. It's kind of crusty. I didn't try anything except vacuuming. Any ideas of what I could use to get it out? Maybe something like upholstery cleaner that I could scrub into the area. Name brand reccomendations if you have any please.
>
> I had floor mats on top of the carpet so this isn't in a big area.
>
> So glad there's no more snow!
>
> Nancy in Milwaukee
>

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (3)
Recent Activity:
Please send decorating questions to Interior Motives List - to subscribe send an email to: Interior_Motives-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
MARKETPLACE


.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment