Cartoon Network

26 May 2013

Re: [DIY] OT - Coffee Hot Pot

 

Ikea had a coffee thermos/serving container that I use. I friend I knew a few years back took me there and found it back in around 2006. It holds about 10 cups and keeps the coffee hot all day. It still tastes good the next day.
This is similar but not the same, mine is more rounded:
http://www.ikea.com/us/en/catalog/products/70150072/

Steve

On 5/26/2013 4:19 AM, Joyce O wrote:
 
Well this isnt very helpful.. but my husband will microwave his coffee at home after it has gotten cold.

This week I learned about a coffee drinking cup that Walmart sells for $20. It is one of those taller insulated ones and probably holds about 2 cups.  The lady who told me about it said they purchased one for her husband... liked it very well. She found another one at a thrift store.

She filled it at 8 a.m. and coffee was still hot at 2 p.m.

After that much time, my coffee in one of those tall metal drinking cup things was cold.





Joyce aka Mom aka Nana aka snaffle



On Sun, May 26, 2013 at 5:01 AM, Jan Flood <jan.flood2@att.net> wrote:
 

Other than buying one this isn't DIY, sorry :)  My husband is a heavy coffee drinker and we are looking for a Hot Pot to keep coffee hot once it's brewed.  We've gone through about 6 different ones that promise "hot" and deliver lukewarm.  So I figured my best chance of finding one was through this list.  There is such wide range of people, and expertise,  that there is usually someone who has an answer.  


So far his old thermos he took hunting works best but isn't very attractive sitting on the counter all the time.

Thanks everyone!


__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (6)
Recent Activity:
Please send decorating questions to Interior Motives List - to subscribe send an email to: Interior_Motives-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment