Cartoon Network

27 May 2013

Re: [DIY] OT - Coffee Hot Pot

 

We have an insulated carafe with the press to pour lid (and pre-heat it with boiling water), we also have one of the Gold pots used at restaurants and we've tried the tall ones like Panera Bread uses.  They work for an hour or two but not several hours.  I think restaurants refill theirs frequently as they use a lot of coffee.  My kids have the stainless steel carafe and like it - but I wouldn't be able to make a fresh pot while it has coffee.   I really want to find one that keeps it drinkable hot instead of warm.  With all the new materials today you'd think it wouldn't be that hard to make one that stays hot.


I'm limited on the amount of fluids I can have so I like to grind the beans, brew it and drink it, so I can savor it.  As long as it's strong and hot my husband will drink it - but he wants to pour it hot, not have to zap it.  


__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (8)
Recent Activity:
Please send decorating questions to Interior Motives List - to subscribe send an email to: Interior_Motives-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment