Cartoon Network

29 May 2013

[DIY] toxicity of Behr concrete stain and sealer??

 

I am very chemically-sensitive. Have to get half of the floors in my
house stained / sealed in order to sell the house. The guy wants to
use Behr products from Home Depot. I know I could tell by one sniff
whether it will make me sick or not, but that one whiff just might
make me really sick...

I made the mistake of painting the trim in my bathroom with some old
high-VOC paint; felt really bad for several days, and the stink of the
paint lasted for many more days. It's getting too hot to leave the
window open all day and night, too...

Any sensitive people have experience with this Behr stuff? There are
places locally where we could get specifically non-toxic stuff. Maybe
I should just go ahead and insist on that.

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)
Recent Activity:
Please send decorating questions to Interior Motives List - to subscribe send an email to: Interior_Motives-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment