Cartoon Network

26 May 2013

Re: [DIY] OT - Coffee Hot Pot

 

Thanks Joyce, he really wants something that will keep an entire pot hot for a few hours.  I don't like coffee when it's sat on the burner so we end up pouring coffee into something so I can make fresh.  I know Starbucks has the tall insulated cups that work good - my granddaughter fills hers up at home in the morning to take to work, then again when she gets in the patrol car.



On May 26, 2013, at 6:19 AM, Joyce O <theoldhen@gmail.com> wrote:

 

Well this isnt very helpful.. but my husband will microwave his coffee at home after it has gotten cold.

This week I learned about a coffee drinking cup that Walmart sells for $20. It is one of those taller insulated ones and probably holds about 2 cups.  The lady who told me about it said they purchased one for her husband... liked it very well. She found another one at a thrift store.

She filled it at 8 a.m. and coffee was still hot at 2 p.m.

After that much time, my coffee in one of those tall metal drinking cup things was cold.


__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (3)
Recent Activity:
Please send decorating questions to Interior Motives List - to subscribe send an email to: Interior_Motives-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment