Cartoon Network

28 May 2013

Re: [DIY] Tile Setting Mat -- re: suggestions to level glass tile beside of ceremic tile

 

Rhonda as I said, I've not used this myself yet, so took the time to read through all the reviews of this and also similar products.  There are several brands available and since we'll purchase our tile at Lowes, I'll probably purchase the Bondera brand they sell.  It appears to be a little different and has separate products for wall or countertop application.  It also has smaller rolls which I didn't see with the Simple Mat.  The one thing I saw on both websites was you need to follow the instructions precisely. I'd definitely talk to a salesperson or contact the company for advice about your particular problem before I spent the money.  Good Luck!!



On May 27, 2013, at 4:49 PM, Rhonda Tomazon <rtomazon@yahoo.com> wrote:

thanks so much for answering me. The extra thin set is not an option as it seeps into the grout lines of the glass tiles the more of it i use but may be this mat thing may work gonna try any way Thanks again



__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (6)
Recent Activity:
Please send decorating questions to Interior Motives List - to subscribe send an email to: Interior_Motives-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment