Cartoon Network

22 October 2013

[DIY] Paper and Plastic Scene

 

I have a U-Bild pattern for a Nativity set. due to my back injuries, i can't lift or store it made on plywood. so i have corroplast (corrugated plastic sheets). I have 2 questions: (which U-Bild won't answer due to liability - sigh)
1: what kind of glue should i use to stick the heavy duty paper to the plastic that won't melt the plastic but allow a great bond, because I hope to keep this for years.
2: what kind of coating of the paper should I use since I am not using wood. I don't want it to yellow either.

this is a link to the project, the only thing I am changing is the backing from plywood to plastic.
http://www.u-bild.com/projects-holiday/007.htm
__________________________
TotaTua
Claudia

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)
Recent Activity:
Please send decorating questions to Interior Motives List - to subscribe send an email to: Interior_Motives-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment