Cartoon Network

24 October 2013

Re: [DIY] Ripping on a table saw

 

I have mitered quarter round on a table saw. Just be sure a FLAT is held against the miter gauge.


KrazyKyngeKorny (Krazy, not stupid)




On Wed, Oct 23, 2013 at 6:55 AM, Frank Ruggiero <frankruggiero@me.com> wrote:
Hi Experts.


My next question is 3/4 inch round molding. Can I cut that molding on a table saw? Or will it get all shredded up. I do not want to use my hand held box miter saw, but do not want to buy an electric miter saw.

What are your opinions?

Thanks for your help.

Frank

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (9)
Recent Activity:
Please send decorating questions to Interior Motives List - to subscribe send an email to: Interior_Motives-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment