Cartoon Network

21 October 2013

Re: [DIY] Canning info?

 

may want to check out Ball Canning's website, they seem to know what they are doing


On Monday, October 21, 2013 5:07 AM, "cutipi_ddiesel@yahoo.com" <cutipi_ddiesel@yahoo.com> wrote:
 
 I am interested in learning how to can.  I have -0- supplies or anything.  I'm a complete novice.  I just know that I'm healthier eating the veggies that I grow as opposed to the store bought ones.  Does anyone have pointers on what equipment I need to buy and reliable resources that I can use to learn to can? I didn't want to just hit youtube because I know that canning is serious business.  


__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (3)
Recent Activity:
Please send decorating questions to Interior Motives List - to subscribe send an email to: Interior_Motives-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment