Cartoon Network

31 October 2013

Re: [DIY] Painting Red Oak

i do have a nail gun with a compressor. would you know what ppi pressure i should use to nail it to the wall?

i could not find any other material that was cheaper than red oak. what is this molding supposed to be made of if you paint it?

On Oct 30, 2013, at 04:14 PM, Dale S <dalu@hbcomm.net> wrote:

 
I hope you have an air nailer or you might be talking to yourself by the time you finish nailing that red oak by hand.  If you must nail by hand I recommend pre-drilling your nail holes.

Dale in the Flatlands. "Why waste time learning when ignorance is instantaneous."
Frank Ruggiero wrote:
Hi Experts,

Im planning on installing quarter round shoe molding on top of my floor. The molding is made of Red Oak. My question is this: Must I prime the wood before painting it white? Or is priming a must in this case?

Any info would be great.

Thank you.

Frank

No comments:

Post a Comment