Cartoon Network

31 October 2013

Re: [DIY] Painting Red Oak

 

I hope you have an air nailer or you might be talking to yourself by the time you finish nailing that red oak by hand.  If you must nail by hand I recommend pre-drilling your nail holes.

Dale in the Flatlands. "Why waste time learning when ignorance is instantaneous."
Frank Ruggiero wrote:
Hi Experts,

Im planning on installing quarter round shoe molding on top of my floor. The molding is made of Red Oak. My question is this: Must I prime the wood before painting it white? Or is priming a must in this case?

Any info would be great.

Thank you.

Frank

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (2)
Recent Activity:
Please send decorating questions to Interior Motives List - to subscribe send an email to: Interior_Motives-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment