Cartoon Network

20 August 2014

[DIY] Staining a cement floor

 

We are building a new home.  My hubby is the general contractor and we are doing a lot of it ourselves.  One thing we have never done, however, is stain a concrete floor.  I have read the tutorials, and seen a few but there are still things that I don't quite understand.
 
Has anyone ever done this and do you have any hints?  I always looks at floors like Walmart etc. that have done it and I really like the looks, but some places have big pools of stain or brush marks that show.  Any ideas?
 
Thanks,
 
Joan O.

__._,_.___

Posted by: WDUKE2@aol.com
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)
Please send decorating questions to Interior Motives List - to subscribe send an email to: Interior_Motives-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment