Cartoon Network

07 August 2014

Re: [DIY] OT WiFi usage

 

Thank you.

See what I am pinning!

(¯`v´¯)
`*.¸.*´
¸.•´¸.•*¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`♥ Jessica


On Wed, Aug 6, 2014 at 10:51 AM, Lee Griffith ldgriff@earthlink.net [DoIt_Yourself] <DoIt_Yourself@yahoogroups.com> wrote:
 

There are a variety of wifi monitoring options. I have not tried any and use a Mac rather than a PC. However, if you do a google search for wifi usage monitor you should find lots of options. The difficulty is it might only tally what comes to a particular machine rather than through your gateway. It is worth trying a couple free programs to see if they meet your needs.



Hope this points you in the right direction.

-Lee

On Aug 6, 2014, at 8:39 AM, jewjrw.crochet@gmail.com [DoIt_Yourself] <DoIt_Yourself@yahoogroups.com> wrote:


I know this is not a software group, but I am looking for any information that could help me monitor WiFi usage.  We have a cap on our usage and went over last month.  My provider does not show real time only daily usage but after that day is over, plus it does not tell me who is using.  Hopefully someone can answer my question.

 

thanks

Jessica




__._,_.___

Posted by: Jessica Wilder <jewjrw.crochet@gmail.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (5)
Please send decorating questions to Interior Motives List - to subscribe send an email to: Interior_Motives-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment