Cartoon Network

08 August 2014

Re: [DIY] Uniden phone called itself?

 

I know there is a way to call my house phone but I have never found out how to do it... never want to do it... have never done it... I do however call my house phone and leave reminder messages for my self.





Joyce aka Mom aka Nana



On Fri, Aug 8, 2014 at 7:17 AM, Mountain Master mountain953346@yahoo.com [DoIt_Yourself] <DoIt_Yourself@yahoogroups.com> wrote:
 

hmmm//seems I have universal answer to tech problems
these days..as Pogo said--we have met the enemy and they is us!!

How much was this narcissistic call  charged on your bill? Do you
have voice mail and do you have to call your own # to reach your
voice mail perhaps not set up>?  Perhaps James Stewart's invisible
friend is the culprit? (You do remember Harvey, eh?) Made surreptitious phone calls ALL the time?

Respectfully,
411

 
____________________




Forever bonded We Band of Brothers
 
\

Ad Inexplorata; De oppresso liber


From: "joycekeay@comcast.net [DoIt_Yourself]" <DoIt_Yourself@yahoogroups.com>
To: DoIt_Yourself@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Friday, August 8, 2014 4:26 AM
Subject: [DIY] Uniden phone called itself?

 
Hi, I posted this question the other day but have not seen lit listed.

I have a Uniden wireless phone set (one base and two others).  The other day I checked the listing of who had called and found a listing for my own phone - as though the phone had dialed itself.  Any ideas as to how this could have happened?  Thanks.  Joyce



__._,_.___

Posted by: Joyce O <theoldhen@gmail.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (6)

Did you know?
Learn all about using photos in your Groups

Please send decorating questions to Interior Motives List - to subscribe send an email to: Interior_Motives-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment