Cartoon Network

07 August 2014

Re: [DIY] OT WiFi usage

 

Suddenlink is my provider.  They do show usage but only by the day and it is not real time.  I have to wait till next day to view what we used the day before.  LOL
We have a psp3 that is connected to wifi, which my daughter uses to play games.  Then when hubby gets home he watches Netflix, plus my computer is hooked up to internet along with kindle.  I always turn off wifi on kindle when not using.  My daughter also has wii that is connected to wifi along with her laptop, but even with all the devices connected we do not go over.  I changed password for wifi and will see if that helps.  It might be the fact that my daughter is home now 24/7 since graduated from school, just not sure.

See what I am pinning!

(¯`v´¯)
`*.¸.*´
¸.•´¸.•*¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`♥ Jessica


On Wed, Aug 6, 2014 at 1:09 PM, Mountain Master mountain953346@yahoo.com [DoIt_Yourself] <DoIt_Yourself@yahoogroups.com> wrote:
 

Hi Jessica-

Who is your provider?  Sometimes usage is literally buried (deliberately)
but it is usually there somewhere on there site...I am an engineer both
EE and CS so if it is there I may be able to find it or query them to spill
the beans....ahhh...usage...if not I can hack them and show all your
bills paid for the next 100 years!!! LOL  j/k ;-)

r
 
____________________




Forever bonded We Band of Brothers
 
\

Ad Inexplorata; De oppresso liber


From: "jewjrw.crochet@gmail.com [DoIt_Yourself]" <DoIt_Yourself@yahoogroups.com>
To: DoIt_Yourself@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Wednesday, August 6, 2014 8:39 AM
Subject: [DIY] OT WiFi usage

 
I know this is not a software group, but I am looking for any information that could help me monitor WiFi usage.  We have a cap on our usage and went over last month.  My provider does not show real time only daily usage but after that day is over, plus it does not tell me who is using.  Hopefully someone can answer my question.
 
thanks
Jessica



__._,_.___

Posted by: Jessica Wilder <jewjrw.crochet@gmail.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (4)
Please send decorating questions to Interior Motives List - to subscribe send an email to: Interior_Motives-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment