Cartoon Network

09 August 2014

Re: [DIY] Uniden phone called itself?

 


I've noticed since I canceled my home phone and switched it over to a
smart phone that none of the familiar caller ID's come up on the cell
phone that came up on a land line.
On my cell phone if someone I don't know doesn't leave a message so I
can identify them first and set up a unique ring tone for them, I get a
default ring and no caller ID info. I don't answer those calls and as a
result I don't get any sales calls. 99% of those calls leave no message.
1% have the audacity to leave a message.
A downside is that anyone that I may know that doesn't leave a message
doesn't get a return call.
I can agree that scam call centers can and will pull all stops to take
advantage of a land line caller ID feature to pull any stunt that will
get you to pick up. Caller ID's can be manipulated but I have no
experience in how.
I encourage everyone to go ape on anyone that uses cold calls as a sales
technique to single family homes and cell phones. Thieves are running
the game, none can be trusted. Its gotten to the point you can't answer
your phone anymore.
Steve

__._,_.___

Posted by: Steve Wilson <virtualwilz@yahoo.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (7)
Please send decorating questions to Interior Motives List - to subscribe send an email to: Interior_Motives-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment