Cartoon Network

15 December 2015

[DIY] blocked sewer line in basement

 

Can anyone suggest options. My main sewer is backing up. Trying to fix it myself as I have had such poor service from various plumbing companies both at homes I own and at work where I am responsible for the building. Tried salt, hot water, root killer, hot water, roto rooter liquid industrial strength ( this worked at work after 3 different line cleaners did not so I had great hopes for home.) I then bought a cobra hand auger which attaches to the drill. Can't fit on drill, Hand augered and it went down pretty far once but now just wraps around itself and goes no where.

Thanks for any help.

Jamie


__._,_.___

Posted by: ageexpert@sbcglobal.net
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)
Please send decorating questions to Interior Motives List - to subscribe send an email to: Interior_Motives-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment