Cartoon Network

24 December 2015

[DIY] Re: recirculator - SOLVED

 

 I have a problem in my basement. The basement is rather large and has several rooms. Water used to seep in from the walls in one room and with some Flex seal fixed the problem. Now in another room same problem, only I can't find where its coming in from. This room also has furnace, which worries me. Who or what kind of company should I contact for a reasonable price fix? This house is old  
Kathy Wise

__._,_.___

Posted by: Kathy Wise <kathyduffy7@yahoo.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (2)
Please send decorating questions to Interior Motives List - to subscribe send an email to: Interior_Motives-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment