Cartoon Network

18 December 2015

Re: [DIY] blocked sewer line in basement

 

I had similar experience but no sewer in basement. My front sump had wooden top
And it was covered by grass. I had house for 20 year. Nothing happen. Until flooding basement.
The first thing I check if it is city a fault outside
Then check your front sump before it goes to city
Because my cover rotten way and partial block the water exit to city. If you got a tree in front your place or around your place. Some tree has root 2x
The canopy or tree top. Then I check if there crack in drain tile

Sent from my iPhone

Sent from my iPhone

__._,_.___

Posted by: schau1990@yahoo.ca
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (12)
Please send decorating questions to Interior Motives List - to subscribe send an email to: Interior_Motives-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment